5.7.14

GOLD RUSH 2.0

hi girls I'm back. Sorry for my absence! Unfortunately there were some problems with my pregnancy. instead of a holiday to Ibiza, a few days in the hospital. I'm home now and I'm so glad everything is okay now with me and my baby boy. Doctors advice rest. Well, that explained my absence, at Instagram and FB. Unfortunately I can’t show you the ibiza style high summer sets that were ready to shoot. Luckily I always am a few steps ahead and of course Lisanne also works very good at that. (You do not know who Lisanne is? see right above the link to her outfit post) so next week I'll be posting these articles. For today: Golden rock chick. With a growing belly I figured out that clothes also do a lot for body shapes during pregnancies. A low skirt or something wide and the belly is 'hidden' for a while. My wardrobe is slinking every week, because of our growing baby boy. The fashionista in me does not like it to put all the pretty pieces in storage, but the baby is healthy and growing so that's a million times more important. I am so thankful to be a mummy in a few months! This golden skirt from H&M trend rocks a boho style but is also glamorous. A perfect match with a denim shirt, for the ones that are not convinced yet to buy some denim pieces. After a few denim posts, which denim combination will you wear during summer? Xoxo, Deb.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow echt een leuke outfit!
    Die rok is zo mooi

    Liefs
    Karlien
    http://polishedcats.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dankjewel super lief je reacties!!!!!! Kussie van mij!

      Verwijderen
  2. Nice blog,, i'm very enjoyed to visit this site. have a nice day :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you that is nice of you!! (And nice to hear:-) have a nice day for you to!!

      Verwijderen