12.3.14

SNEAK PEEK: CLAES IVERSEN FOR BINK

Fashionchick.nl surprised me with one big happy gift: heels from the new collection of (the amazing designer) Claes Iversen collaborate with shoe brand Blinkshoes. As one of the lucky girls I can wear them a little bit earlier than the rest of the world. I'm in shoe heaven! Last years collection was marvelous, but with these pretty babies I can only imagine that the new line will be perfect. We still have to wait one week for the big launch on the 20th of March. But here are the black ones that entered my wardrobe. One minimalistic and feminine shoe, exactly my style! Can't wait till March? You can win them  HERE . I combined them with a wide shiny pants in a ruby red color. A white body hugging top, which you can change easily in a crop version. The black blazer finished it off chic and elegant. I put the minimalistic look in a leather and plexi look bracelet. Everything H&M. Did I make you looking forward to the whole Claes Iversen collab? More is yet to come! BIG HUG Deb!!

1 opmerking:

  1. Super tof die broek met je nieuwe heels! Staat je erg goed!!

    xxx Chris

    http://www.addictedtofashion.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen