31.3.14

SHOES BATTLE: SNEAKERS VS. HEELS

Start spring with skirts in different shapes and lengths. I love it! This graphic version is one of my favourite buys, affordable and so fresh. This is the first one that stole my heart and fitted my budget. Wearing it with this dark blue crop top, I feel spring proof! Blue is still one of my favourites at this moment. And crop tops are a great item to mix. You think crops are too much skin? Combine it with a high waist skirt, for just a small bare skin zone. What do you think, combine it with heels or sneakers? I think both fit perfect with an outfit like this. Sporty chic with sneakers, feminine power with heels. My opinion is clear. Why not having the best with both? But I like to hear what you think! A touch of orange lipstick and Monki earrings. Rest of the outfit by H&M. Xoxo, Deb.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten