2.2.14

MERCEDES BENZ AMSTERDAM FASHIONWEEK 2014


I finally recovered from last weekend: Mercedes Benz Amsterdam Fashion Week was perfect! Like a little girl in a candy shop, I visited three shows that where each of one spectacular. Show 1: Jacob Kok Sporty minimal, I love it! Especially for the summer months, so already some inspiration when the temperature goes up. Most remarkable on stage? The color combinations. What a dream! The accessories in plexi materials are phenomenal, they are so on my wish list right now!
Show 2: Maryme-jimmyPaul (The name is already so stylish!) I was on the front row, and I loved it! Statement pieces in a shimmering winter wonderland landscape. The best! The blue feather skirt was one of my favorites, I wish I could wear that piece.
Show 3: Supertrash Every year I am surprised by Olcay, because her shows changes in the most surprising way. This year minimalistic was the key word. Masks and hats gave the show a high fashion feeling. Black, grey, beige and dark blue (one of my favorites of this moment) where the main colors in the collection. The best outfit? In my opinion the cut out crop top and wide leather pants. What do you tink of the show? XX Check all the pictures from Fashionweek here @ fashionchick.nl (sorry Olsay this was the only picture i had from you)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten