6.8.15

To inspire! Books and mags‏

Kind of in the middle: to late for summer inspiration but way to early for winter inspiration. So I will share something else with you all: magazines! What to do with all those piles of paper. But - so important - inspirational paper. Never throw them out when you read the last page. Together with my girlfriend we discuss all the pretty editorials and new trends. A lovely way to brainstorm about fashion. I can't wait for the autumn issues. Off coarse I prefer summer over winter but secretly I am ready for new styles. So, my place is full of books and magazines. On every table or free spot (and some of them behind the couch, a perfect mess in every house). What else to do with all this 'fashion paper'? I am searching for inspiration and will share it with you soon! Xoxo, Deb.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten