1.2.14

FLASHBACK TO A PERFECT LITTLE WEEKEND: MERCEDES BENZ AMSTERDAM WEEK

As I told you already in my earlier post, I was one of the lucky ladies that entered a VIP weekend during AFW, hosted by Fashion Chick. We where spoiled rotten! Before the Supertrash show we got one of the best surprises that weekend: we got a head to toe free outfit from Supertrash, and they let us pick the outfit ourselves! The Supertrash Brand Store in Amsterdam is such a great looking store and the Supertrash girls helped us with the outfits. The are so lovely! I choose a white crop top, perfect jeans and kobalt blue shoes. It was great fun with al the girls. During the show I wore the top and shoes, combined with my own skirt, neon clutch and copper necklace. What do you think of it? I will show you the Supertrash jeans later on! After the show and drinks at the Supertrash party I attended the official MBAFW after party with the girls from Fashionchick and Evelina, one of the other bloggers that won the VIP weekend. We danced all night and had the best time! After 2,5 hours of sleep (and slightly hangovered) we had a lunch with the Fashion Chick girls and bloggers from all over the world. Before lunch I was not sure if I could make it true this day, but the lunch was so good! It brought me a little bit back from that hangover. I look back on a great weekend, slightly bittersweet. I'm a bit sad it's over already! I want to thank www.fashionchick.nl for this great weekend, Wendy for all the good care and Hotel art Otel for the great stay. If you ever need a hotel and fancy a modern and luxurious style? Go there! Supertrash.com for the amazing present you can give a girl. The girls, EvelinaMadison, Hannah and Maria  for al the fun!  fashionweek.nl for al your inspiration, can't wait to see you this summer!! Have a great weekend, enjoy!! Xx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten