28.1.15

MBFWA 2015 SPIJKERS EN SPIJKERS

Last Saturday I visited Mercedes Benz Amsterdam Fashion Week and I had a blast. Mommy was out! I visited the show from Spijkers en Spijkers, powered by Smart. I think you saw the pretty car on social media. I want that car on my driveway :) What a perfect show and I had the best time. I love colour and prints and that's exactly what the sisters managed like grazy. It all started with black, grey and minimal checkered prints. I melt for those prints the last years! Thru the show the prints changed in it's diversity. For example a marvellous beetle print all over! Also more colour and light materials. Accessories with special funny touches and a focus on the waist. That beetle came back a few times. Loved it. And don't forget the vintage sunglasses! They are on my sky high wishlist.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten