5.6.14

WHEN PINK AND ORANGE MEET

Back to a statement outfit where feminine meets popping color. I love to dress up my all time favorite black pencil skirt. Not only different color blocking colors, but also a variety of materials like silk and a Perspex bracelet make this a statement outfit with my signature on it. A peaceful finishing touch with white heels gives balance in contract of the colors. The clutch is one item to use in so many ways, a perfect buy. And yes, messy hair to make it spicy and casual. All items are H&M. I wear this outfit a few weeks ago on a diner date with my boyfriend in Gent. We are lovers for 8 years yesterday . So happy! And soon we parents. So exited! Anyway.... When you are in Gent ... Go to "Pakhuis" for diner. It's good!! Xxxxx Deb!!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovely outfit!
    Looking good

    Love,
    Karlien

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Nice blog,, i'm very enjoyed to visit this site. have a nice day :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Orange and pink is one of my fave colour combos too! Check out the dress I designed here: http://mamastylista.com/2014/10/mammabelle-colourblock-maternity-maxidress.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen