1.5.14

BIG NEWS AND GRAPHIC MEETS FLUORESCENT

Something big is coming up in a few months and finally I can share it with you: I'm expecting a baby! A bun in fashion oven, and Bob and me are so happy! Don't let the neon pink outfit pick your brain, the sex of the baby is not revealed. But I had to show this outfit to you! Last Saturday us Dutchies celebrated the first Kingsday. A big celebration due to the kings birthday, to party and wear Dutch colors red-white-blue or orange. I preferred some fluorescent pink! A great match with a black and white skirt in graphic print and my dream heels from Claes Iversen. What do you think of the statement sunglasses? I'm in a long search for Celine look a likes (that go well with my wallet!) and ordered some pretty ones at &otherstories. They sell lovely frames, you will see them later on my blog. A silver detail in my hair, got them a few years ago at H&M and still like them. Great for a minimalistic look. Do you think of the look? Can't wait to hear it from you! Xoxo, Deb.

1 opmerking: