22.3.14

BATTLE OF BLUE COATS: BLUE VS. DARK

For those who say that blue is for boys: I will prove you wrong! Enter the war zone with me for a great battle of blue coats: cobalt verses dark blue. Both are great combined with baby blue and in a different shaped outfit. The short top is a wink to sexiness, but with the leather it is fierce again. I combined it with some slipons, my friends for this spring and summer. Pay attention to the H&M Trend collection at this moment (also online!) for some blue babies to fill your closet. The minimalistic necklace is from COS and such a perfect item to mix and match with. The slick ponytail balances the wide garment. I think these two blue warriors compete very well, but who do you think deserves the crown? I like to hear your opinion! Xoxo, Deb.

3 opmerkingen: